Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Another local dies in Iraq

  1. #21
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good to here you work. Most democrats don't. </div></div> I'll pack a lunch to my funeral, but just because I look out for some that can't take of themselves, don't think I wouldn't or don't vote for the person for the job. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] But I could see this one coming a generation away.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Whatever.

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Keep up with the news. You can see for yourself. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Thought your dumbass was going to bed...later

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought your dumbass was going to bed...later </div></div>
    Your IQ is showing.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Anytime you want to compete on an IQ test, let me know.

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    They don't have name calling.....

  8. #28
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    Most of all, my mind is working again. I'm starting to think about a lot of
    the problems our country is facing, and how we got here. The Administration would tell
    you I'm suffering from paranoia, and maybe they're right. But I don't think
    I'm paranoid. I just feel awake.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  9. #29
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't have name calling..... </div></div>

    And that is the icing on the cake. Good comeback, Einstein. This is my last post. Got batter things to do than debate with the incoherent.

  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Another local dies in Iraq

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They don't have name calling..... </div></div>

    And that is the icing on the cake. Good comeback, Einstein. This is my last post. Got batter things to do than debate with the incoherent. </div></div>
    Batter up! I only screw with the easy ones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •